Also the fact that a fox will kill as many as half-a-dozen point of lay pullets just for the pleasure of killing without taking one.
What does POL stand for?
POL stands for Point of Lay (poultry production)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POL
We have 107 other meanings of POL in our Acronym Attic
- Pattern of Life
- Paulo Online
- Petroleum, Oil, & Lubricants
- Physician Office Laboratory
- Physicians' Online Network
- Planet Online (Laos)
- Play on Linux
- Playing Out Loud (music resource; UK)
- Playonline (Square-Enix gaming server)
- Point of Lay (birds)