But there is a point of diminishing returns where growth outpaces resources and alters the character of an institution.
What does PDR stand for?
PDR stands for Point of Diminishing Returns
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDR
We have 287 other meanings of PDR in our Acronym Attic
- Pioneer Development Resources
- Pizza De Resistance (restaurant)
- Plan, Do, Review (various organizations)
- Planar Di-Electric Resonator
- Planned Deviation Request
- Planning, Development and Rehabilitation (Church of Uganda)
- Plantwide Data Report
- Playa Del Racing (racing team; Indianapolis, IN)
- Please Don't Rush
- Pod Diver Radio (Scuba Podcast)
- Policy Delivery Receipt (insurance)
- Policy Development & Review Department (International Monetary Fund)
- Policy Deviation Request
- Polymorphism Discovery Resource
- Positive Discrepancy Revenue
- Post Doctoral Research
- Post-Deployment Review (US DoD)
- Power Distribution Rack (computing)
- Power Distribution Receptacle
- Pre-Delivery Router
Samples in periodicals archive:
While UBS analysts applauded past MillerCoors synergy savings, they said the JV has reached a point of diminishing returns.
Because of the mounting social costs of incarceration, the benefits of prison have reached a point of diminishing returns.
But studies show the state has reached the point of diminishing returns in the tobacco wars.