What does PSPL stand for?
PSPL stands for Point Source/Point Lens (astrophysics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSPL
We have 20 other meanings of PSPL in our Acronym Attic
- Public Sector Pension Investment Board
- Personal Computer Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis (circuit simulation software)
- Pacific Software Publishing, Inc.
- PlayStation Portable Internet Relay Chat (software)
- Paint Shop Pro Interactive Zone
- Photographic Society of Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
- Pusat Studi Pengembangan Kawasan (Indonesian: Regional Development Study Center)
- Paul Sawyier Public Library (Frankfort, KY)
- Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Picosecond Pulse Labs (Boulder, CO)
- Political Science/Pre Law (university major)
- Position Specific Posterior Lattice (speech recognition)
- Puget Sound Power and Light
- Penn State Pulsar Machine (spectrometry)
- Per Subscriber per Month (service charges)
- Physiologically Structured Population Model (ecology)
- Point Set Pattern Matching (computer science)
- Power Save Polling Mode (wireless Internet networks)
- Presynaptic Plasma Membrane
- Professional Standards and Performance Monitoring (Metropolitan Police Authority; London, England, UK)