The features of the device include use of laser beam to perform its working by providing a direct point of interface.
What does POI stand for?
POI stands for Point Of Interface
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of POI
We have 105 other meanings of POI in our Acronym Attic
- Plan of Improvement (various organizations)
- Plan Of Instruction
- Plane of Innovation (Everquest game)
- Planned Operational Interval (US DoD; naval aviation)
- Point of Impact
- Point of Impingement
- Point of Inflection (mathematics)
- Point of Information
- Point of Interception
- Point of Interconnection
- Point of Intersection (mathematics)
- Point(s) Of Interest
- Points of Interaction
- Poisonous (fire diamond warning code)
- Pole of Inaccessibility (geography)
- Polygons Of Interest
- Poor Obfuscation Implementation
- Position of Interest
- Postoperative Ileus (gastroenterology)
- Prevention of Injury (military detention; US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's the interface point where air and sea nodes hand things off from the strategic base into the operational area, and it's at that point of interface that we have a significant challenge.
Self-regulation is a point of interface between one and some or all aspects of one's behavior.
These appliances provide a single point of interface to an IP address.