It offers the ability to scale up to 5000 ports using one SS7 point code, which conserves network resources and simplifies administration.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Point Code (ANSI)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Plate Check Number (plate number on upper left, lower right, and back of US currency)
- Platform Controller
- Platoon Commander
- Player Character
- Player Controlled (gaming)
- Playing Condition (musical instruments)
- Pledge Class (collegiate greek life)
- Pocket Calculator
- Pocket Computer
- Poet's Corner
Samples in periodicals archive:
One special feature offered is "point code preservation," which allows SGs at different sites to share the same SS7 point code and thus reduce the need for the allocation of new point codes.