The list, which ranks the world's top 100 universities under the age of 50, is headed by Pohang University of Science and Technology in South Korea, followed by [ETH]cole Polytechnique Fdrale de Lausanne in Switzerland and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
What does POSTECH stand for?
POSTECH stands for Pohang University of Science and Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Power On Self Test
- Pre-Odin Staging Tool (Operational Dependencies Information Network)
- Program in Polymer Science and Technology (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Program to Optimize Simulated Trajectories
- Project Organizing Substitute Teachers
- Prototype Ocean Surveillance Terminal
- After (Prefix)
- Post-Mobilization (US DoD)
- Police Officers Striving to Create and Reinforce Dreams (Volunteers of America in conjunction with the YMCA)
- Post Doctorate/Doctoral
- Post Electronic Courier Service
- Post-Final Acceptance Trial
- Postgesetz (German: Postal Act)
- Policies for Sustainable Technological Innovation
- Postal Numeric Encoding Technique
- Military Postal Facility Request
- Posterior Occipital Sharp Transients of Sleep (brain waves as seen on EEG)
- Program on Science, Technology and Society (various universities)
- Post Well Appraisal Report (energy production)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sung Ki Baik, President of the Pohang University of Science and Technology in South Korea, pointed out that it was incumbent on universities to provide students with the innovative tools in new programmes and in helping them find employment.
The editor is affiliated with Pohang University of Science and Technology, Korea.