When combined with its standard English dictionary, Medical Pack draws on 225,000 total words to help physicians and other medical professionals spell-check medical documents in common applications like Pocket Word and Notepad.
What does PWD stand for?
PWD stands for Pocket Word (Microsoft)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PWD
We have 87 other meanings of PWD in our Acronym Attic
- Permanently Withdrawn (education; UK)
- Person with a Disability
- Person Workfile Definition
- Philadelphia Water Department (Pennsylvania)
- Piecewise Deterministic
- Pine Wilt Disease (agriculture)
- Pine Wood Derby
- Pink, warm, and dry (skin assessment)
- Planar Waveguide Devices
- Plywood (architectural)
- Ponding Water Depth
- Portuguese Water Dog (breed)
- Post Workout Drink (nutrition)
- Postweaning Diarrhea (swine medicine)
- Pregnant Workers Directive (EU)
- Premises Wire Distribution Room (computer networking)
- Present Working Directory
- Pressure while Drilling (various companies)
- Prevailing Wage Determination
- Print Working Directory (Unix command)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The data manager comes with standard Microsoft Pocket Word, Pocket Excel and Internet Explorer software programs.
Pointsec for Pocket PC offers automatic, real-time encryption of all data on a user's PDA, including data created using Microsoft Outlook E-mail, Notes, Pocket Word and more.
These applications include: Microsoft Pocket Internet Explorer, Pocket Outlook, Pocket Excel, Pocket Word, Microsoft Reader and Windows Media Player.
Productivity applications include Microsoft Pocket Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, MSN Messenger and Microsoft Reader 2.
Input real-time serial data directly into Pocket Excel, Pocket Word or any other Window CE application program.
0 to run Pocket Word, Excel, Schedule, E-mail, Internet Explorer, Contacts, Calendar, and Task Manager.
Pocket PC Fax Software: individuals can send and receive faxes directly from the Pocket PC, annotate fax messages and reach multiple recipients, send attachments using Pocket Word, and personalize fax messages using three cover page templates;