Pneumocystis carinii pneumonitis in children with malignancies.
What does PNP stand for?
PNP stands for Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonitis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNP
We have 107 other meanings of PNP in our Acronym Attic
- People's National Party (Jamaica)
- Perdona Nuestros Pecados (Spanish: Forgive Our Sins; Argentinian TV show)
- Perspective-N-Point (computer vision)
- Philippine National Police
- Piastrinic Neutralization Procedure
- Pilanesberg National Park (South Africa)
- Placement and Proficiency (education; Illinois)
- Playstation Network Platform
- Plug and Play
- Plug N Pray
Samples in periodicals archive:
Passive immunoprophylaxis with specific monoclonal antibody confers partial protection against Pneumocystis carinii pneumonitis in animal models.