To be named to the dean's list at Plymouth State University in Plymouth, N.
What does PSU stand for?
PSU stands for Plymouth State University (Plymouth, New Hampshire)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSU
We have 146 other meanings of PSU in our Acronym Attic
- Philadelphia Student Union (Pennsylvania)
- Philippine Science University
- Photo-Synthetic Unit
- Pittsburg State University (Pittsburg, Kansas)
- Plasma Spray Unit
- Plaster Student Union (Missouri State University)
- Plastic Surgery Company, Inc. (stock symbol; formerly the symbol for South Puerto Rico Sugar Company)
- Playstation Underground (game)
- Playstation Universe (website)
- Please Shut Up
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reviewed by Carleen Graff, NCTM, Plymouth State University The items marked with this symbol can be ordered via the MTNA website through our affiliation with Amazon.
The participants will attend a month-long PELI programme at Plymouth State University and the title of this summer institute is Leadership in a climate of change.
Plymouth State University, USA, initiated the PELI project in 2004, as annual four-week professional training programme.
John ROSENE Employment Associate Professor and Director of the Human Performance Laboratory at Plymouth State University in Plymouth, NH.
One evening over the summer, my mother nervously asked me about my plans to attend Plymouth State University in the fall.
Married Matt, a whizkid web engineer, was the talk of the campus at Plymouth State University in New Hampshire, where he works in the admin department.