2: Christine Santaniello, left, executive director of Lakes Region Community Sendees, and Gary Lemay, right, president of its board of directors, present a Community Partner Award to Peter Adams and Sandra Jones, co-founders of the Plymouth Area Renewable Energy Initiative, at LRCS's 2014 Annual Celebration.
What does PAREI stand for?
PAREI stands for Plymouth Area Renewable Energy Initiative (Plymouth, NH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Performance and Reliability Evaluation (software evaluation)
- Physical Abilities Requirement Evaluation (Canada, RCMP)
- Physiological & Anatomical Rodent Experiment
- Plan d'Aide au Retour à l'Emploi (French: Assistance Plan to Return to Employment)
- Power Ailerons Rudder Elevator (aviation mnemonic for breaking a spin)
- Practical Assessment, Research and Evaluation
- Philippine Association of Realtors Boards (Philippines)
- Pay Records
- Partners for Regional Cooperation
- Prince Albert Regional Economic Development Authority (Canada)
- Parallel Computing in Electrical Engineering (Symposium)
- Promoting African Research and Education Networking (study)
- Parti pour le Redressement National (Party for National Redress)
- Philadelphia Area Reproductive Endocrinology Nursing Society
- Parental Abduction Recovery Enforcement and Network Training Act
- Parent Squadron Base
- Pacific Asia Regional Energy Security (Nautilus Institute project)
- Paraglider Research Vehicle
- Parts Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UNH-based program is a collaboration with Clean Air-Cool Planet, Plymouth Area Renewable Energy Initiative, UNH Cooperative Extension and Lakes Region Community College.