COMPETITIVE BACKGROUND Plumas-Sierra Rural Electric Cooperative (PSREC) is entering an era of increased competition, both for electric customers and energy end uses.
What does PSREC stand for?
PSREC stands for Plumas-Sierra Rural Electric Cooperative (California and Nevada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Power Reactant Storage and Distribution
- Press Scrutiny and Registration Division (Burma)
- Program Support Requirements Document (US DoD)
- Public Safety Radiation Detector (DOE & DTRA)
- Personal, Social and Religious Education (UK)
- Phosphatic Substances, Rare Earths (radioactive substances; UK)
- Postal Stationery Registered Envelope
- Propulsion System Rocket Engine
- Public Sector Research Establishments (Department of Trade and Industry, UK)
- Public Sector Research Exploitation Fund (UK)
- Personal Systems Reference (computing; various companies)
- Public Sector Research Exploitation Fund (Department for Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform; UK)
- Plant Science Research and Education Unit (University of Florida; Apopka, FL)
- Pelagic Shark Research Foundation (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Penn State Research Foundation (Pennsylvania State University; University Park, PA)
- Pinedale Seismic Research Facility
- Potential Scale Reduction Factor (Markov Chain Monte Carlo diagnostic)
- Public Service Research Foundation (Vienna, VA)
- Puget Sound Restoration Fund (Bainbridge Island, WA)
- Potomac Society of Rugby Football Referees
Samples in periodicals archive:
Located in the Sierra-Nevada mountains of northeastern California, Plumas-Sierra Rural Electric Cooperative serves 6,150 customers in an area larger than the state of Connecticut (see Appendix 1).