In the headwaters of the Feather River in northern California, ranchers, environmentalists, and officials with a variety of agencies are using funds approved by voters statewide to raise the water table in wet meadows surrounded by Plumas National Forest.
What does PNF stand for?
PNF stands for Plumas National Forest (US Forest Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PNF
We have 63 other meanings of PNF in our Acronym Attic
- European Committee of Manufacturers of Compressed Air Equipment
- Page Not Found
- Part Not Found
- Parti Nationaliste Français
- Partito Nazionale Fascista (Italian political party)
- Pawnee National Forest (US Forest Service)
- People in Need Foundation (India)
- Philippine News and Features
- Pilot Not Flying
- Planar Near-Field
- Post Nuclear Fall-out
- Profile and Notification Facility
- Profiling Natural Fluorescence (Biospherical Instruments Inc.)
- Programa Nacional de Fertilizantes (Portuguese: National Fertilizer Program; Brazil)
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Pacific Northwest Fenton Association
- Photonics and Nanostructures-Fundamentals and Applications (publication)
- Polish National Film Archive
- Popular Nightmare Folk Art (band, and from William Gibson's novel 'Virtual Light')
- Pre-Need Funeral Arrangement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The gem of Plumas National Forest, 640-foot Feather Falls drops into the Fall River, a short distance upstream from Lake Oroville.
On Eldorado National Forest west of Lake Tahoe, and farther north on Plumas National Forest near Mt.
For information on the Pacific Crest Trail and other trails in the area, write to Plumas National Forest (address on page 11), or call (916) 283-2050.
A steep pull found us on the Plumas National Forest.