One prospective study has recently compared the diagnostic performance of four different IGRAs using pleural fluid mononuclear cells with that of unstimulated IFN-[gamma] concentrations in pleural fluid, in 63 patients from a high TB/HIV burden setting (Dheda et al.
What does PFMC stand for?
PFMC stands for Pleural Fluid Mononuclear Cell
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFMC
We have 10 other meanings of PFMC in our Acronym Attic
- Posture and Fine Motor Assessment of Infants
- Public Financial Management and Accountability Project (Cambodia)
- Pacific Fishery Management Area Regulations (Canada)
- Poker-Faced Middle-Aged White Men
- Prudential Fund Management Berhad
- Pacific Fishery Management Council
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pension Funds Management Company
- Peritoneal Fluid Mononuclear Cell
- Pilgrims of Faith Marian Center
- Parietal Foramina with Cleidocranial Dysplasia
- Public Financial Management and Control Law
- Parents Forum for Meaningful Education
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Exercise
- Prima Facie Medical Evidence (workers' compensation law)
- Product Fixed Marketing Expenditure
- Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Pennsylvania Federation of Museums and Historical Organizations (Harrisburg, PA)
- Pore Formation and Mobility Investigation (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the enumeration of CD4+T cells, peripheral and pleural fluid mononuclear cells were separated as described elsewhere (9).