A study by WomenTALK looked at the bonking habits of more than 1,000 females and concluded that the fairer sex is missing out on the pleasures of the flesh.
What does POTF stand for?
POTF stands for Pleasures of the Flesh (Exodus album)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of POTF
We have 2 other meanings of POTF in our Acronym Attic
- Power of the Duelist (card game)
- Prayer of the Day
- Procession of the Dead (book by D. B. Shan Darren Shan)
- Putting on the Dog (marketing company; Woodbury, MN)
- Polarization-Optical Time-Domain Reflectometer
- Protectors of the Dragon Realm (online gaming)
- Postal Telegraph Company (US Navy)
- Path of the Furon (video game)
- Percent Operating Time Free
- Phil of the Future (TV show)
- Poets of the Fall (Finnish rock group)
- Poop on the Floor
- Power Of The Force (Star Wars action figures)
- Price O' The Field (goat pedigree)
- Pride of the Fallen (game)
- Proof of Timely Filing
- Pulse of the Frontier (Pokemon card set)
- Preservation of the Force and Families (US Special Operations Command)
- Pots Off To Fredrick Hoovde
- Pounce On Those Fighting Hoosiers
Samples in periodicals archive:
First we hear from an angry baritone who drowns his sorrows in the pleasures of the flesh ("I am eager for the pleasures of the flesh more than for salvation, my soul is dead, so I shall look after the flesh").
Given his enthusiasm for pleasures of the flesh, I decided on Randy.
Byline: Tahir Selby I EXPECT politicians and materialist people to condemn the veil as they run after pleasures of the flesh, but I am getting fed up with the Church also joining in this attack.
The result of this virtually universal embrace of the pleasures of the flesh is not neutral.
The Turks, however, when they emerged from Central Asia to get away from their singularly cruel enemies, the Mongols, became converts to a religion which though admirable in its law-abiding and philanthropic aspects had been based from the start on victory in war and the pleasures of the flesh as a reward in the hereafter.