In 2011 Snow's Cut Bridge leading onto Pleasure Island turned 50 years old.
What does PI stand for?
PI stands for Pleasure Island (Disney World)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PI
We have 126 other meanings of PI in our Acronym Attic
- Pisa (Tuscany, Italy)
- Planet Internet
- Plant Industry (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation; Australia)
- Plant Information (real-time software products such as SCADA)
- Plant Integrity
- Plaque Index (oral hygiene)
- Plasticity Index
- Platform Initialization (Specification)
- Platform Integration (various organizations)
- Please Inquire
Samples in periodicals archive:
We've been to Pleasure Island at Cleethorpes twice in the last two years as a family - and never queued for more than five minutes to go on anything.
He and the rest of the gang play resort reps on Coconut Pete's Pleasure Island off Costa Rica.
Someone on the Costa Rican resort of Pleasure Island is chopping his way through the staff.
The brand new season ticket is on offer for Pleasure Island Family Theme Park in Cleethorpes, Lincs, and its sister attraction Flamingo Land & Zoo in Malton, North Yorks.
Music from a boat that heads to the pleasure island charges the air, and is changed: the beat louder, more austere, the words lost to the wind.