John Yates, 57, attended a plea and case management hearing at Mold Crown Court and was expected to enter a plea.
What does PCMH stand for?
PCMH stands for Plea and Case Management Hearing (English criminal law)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCMH
We have 10 other meanings of PCMH in our Acronym Attic
- Parent-Child Mother Goose Program (est. 1986; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Perfect Circle Media Group (Dallas, TX)
- Pickens County Master Gardeners (Georgia)
- Project and Construction Management Group (Romania)
- Property Counselors Management Group (Fort Myers, FL)
- Parker County Master Gardener Association (Weatherford, Texas)
- Parents for Children's Mental Health (Canada)
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital (Greenville, NC, USA)
- Placer County Mental Health (Auburn, CA)
- Postgraduate Center for Mental Health
- Professional Certified in Materials Handling (job title)
- Pacific Coast Miniature Horse Club
- Peninsula Community Mental Health Center (Port Angeles, WA)
- Piedmont Center for Mental Health Services (South Carolina)
- Primary Care Mental Health Worker (UK)
- Panama City Marine Institute (Panama City, FL)
- Pellet-Cladding Mechanical Interaction
- Personal Care Molecular Imaging (Wall, NJ)
- Photo Chemical Machining Institute (E. Dennis, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their case will next be heard on November 7 at Leeds Crown Court for a plea and case management hearing.
Judge Gerald Clifton ordered the cases be joined with another four co-defendants and for all of them to appear at Plymouth Crown Court on September 10 for a plea and case management hearing.
No pleas were made at the Crown Court preliminary hearing yesterday and the youth will return on May 14 for a plea and case management hearing.
The 37-year-old was remanded in custody and will next appear at Leeds Crown Court for a plea and case management hearing on February 23, when he will enter his plea.
The Recorder of Cardiff, Nicholas Cooke QC, adjourned the case for a plea and case management hearing to take place the week beginning March 9.
But Judge Richard Cole accepted a request that his plea be vacated and adjourned the case for a plea and case management hearing at the same court on August 17.