s Wii U video game console and a price reduction of the PlayStation Vita handheld console, it said.
What does PSVITA stand for?
PSVITA stands for Playstation Vita (gaming)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
- Post Secondary Vocational Certificate
- Puget Sound Vizsla Club (dog club; Washington)
- Presidential Service Badge
- Partial Singular Value Decomposition
- Problem Sitzt Vor Dem Computer
- Pattern-Shift Visual Evoked Potentials
- Pattern-Shift Visual Evoked Response
- Pearl Street Venture Funds
- Post Schema Validation Infoset
- Public Safety Volunteer Institute (Corona, CA)
- Portsmouth and Southsea Voluntary Lifeguards (charity; UK)
- Performance Specification Verification Model
- Phase Sensitive Voltmeter
- Proximal Support Vector Machine
- public static void main (Java)
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center (Portland, OR)
- Pittsburgh Singles Volunteer Network (Pennsylvania)
- Preserved Subcutaneous Vascular Network (skin graft)
- Purse-Seine Vessel Owners' Association (est. 1936)
- Patapsco Valley State Park (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Dan Silver PERSONA 4 GOLDEN (16+) PlayStation Vita.
The new controller has borrowed the touchpad concept from the PlayStation Vita and has also incorporated motion-tracking LED and a re-developed D-pad.
The Sony PlayStation Vita is part of the fantastic range of gaming and home entertainment technology on offer at John Lewis.
Admitted stealing a PlayStation Vita games console from a male in Whitley Bay on September 10.
The PlayStation Vita won't be getting any upgrades just yet.
PlayStation Vita applies advances in screen & processor technology to hand- held consoles THE NEW must- have game console for young kids ( and grown- ups with childlike hearts) is the PlayStation Vita, the PSP's successor.
GRAVITY RUSH PlayStation Vita EUR37 For PS Vita owners, this action-anime has been generating quite a prerelease buzz as a mustwatch title.