Byline: STEVE MYALL A FORMER Playmate of the Year who shot her husband during a row was yesterday jailed for nine years.
What does POTY stand for?
POTY stands for Playmate of the Year
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of POTY
We have 1 other meaning of POTY in our Acronym Attic
- Problem of the Week (education)
- Project of the Week
- Publicly Operated Treatment Work
- Publicly Owned Treatment Works
- Punisher of the Weak (gaming website)
- Passion of the Young (festival)
- Person of the Year
- Photographer of the Year (award)
- Picture of the Year (photojournalism contest)
- Player of the Year (various organizations)
- Post of the Year
- Potyvirus Group
- Preferred Optimum Temperature Zone (veterinary science)
- Pay Own Utilities (used in housing advertisements)
- Petrick Outsourcing Unlimited, Inc.
- Philosophy of Use
- Point of Unusability (equipment maintenance)
- Point Of Use
- Pokhara University (Nepal)
- Polish Open University (Warsaw, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ex-Playboy Playmate of the Year had a whale of a time on a jetski off the coast of Sardinia yesterday.
The former Playmate of the Year - 36-24-35, since you ask - arrives on Tuesday and is taking in Wimbledon and Royal Ascot as part of a fact-finding mission for PlayboySportsBook.
The former Playboy Playmate Of The Year is furious that the magazine is planning to publish the pictures - taken 10 years ago of her clad only in jewels and furs - in the February issue.
She revealed that even a former Playmate of the Year can fall victim to the dreaded cellulite.