Byline: CHRIS ROBERTS OFFICIAL statistics have shown why England stars Eorl Crabtree and Danny Brough picked up the major Giants Player of the Year awards.
What does POTY stand for?
POTY stands for Player of the Year (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of POTY
We have 1 other meaning of POTY in our Acronym Attic
- Princess of the World (Barbie dolls)
- Problem of the Week (education)
- Project of the Week
- Publicly Operated Treatment Work
- Publicly Owned Treatment Works
- Punisher of the Weak (gaming website)
- Passion of the Young (festival)
- Person of the Year
- Photographer of the Year (award)
- Picture of the Year (photojournalism contest)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LEFT: Under 12s players' player of the year Charley Marshall
Byline: STUART RAYNER TWELVE months ago his entire professional career was in the balance, but Will Smith's re-emergence was confirmed when he swept the board at Durham's player of the year awards, writes STUART RAYNER.
Luke Fitzgerald was awarded the Powerade Young Player of the Year while Blackrock College second row Geri Healy won the Women's Player of the Year.
GARETH Barry has been voted Villa's player of the year by both fans and team-mates.