Other options: Players 2 and 3 can also cross and come back (with player 1 in the middle) to repeat the drill in the other direction, or 2 and 3 can go back 2-on-1 against 1.
What does P1 stand for?
P1 stands for Player 1 (video games)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of P1
We have 9 other meanings of P1 in our Acronym Attic
- Postnatal Day 0 (postnatal development)
- Purchase Order
- Probability of Survival in 0.01 ml (Millileter)
- Airway Occlusion Pressure at 0.1 Second (respiratory science)
- Program Zero Zero (Apollo program)
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma 03
- MHS X.419 Message Transfer Protocol
- Pentium One (Intel CPU)
- Phase One (superbike team)