TOKYO - Sony said the successor to its PlayStation Portable machine will go on sale late this year, offering the quality of a home console in an on-the-go machine boasting a screen double the size of smart phones.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for PlayStation Portable (Sony)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Physician Sponsor Program
- Pierced Steel Planking
- PL/SQL Server Pages (Oracle)
- Planet Soft Pages
- Planning & Scheduling Professional
- Planning Scheme Policy (Australia)
- Plasma Separation Process
- Plasma Spraying (welding)
- Plastic Surgery Products (trade magazine)
- Playstation Plus
- Pneumatic Supply Pressure
- Point of Sale Processor
- Point Singularity Projector (Andromeda TV series)
- Pointed Soft Point
- Pointed Soft Point (bullet)
- Polícia de Segurança Pública (Portugal)
- Policy Support Programme (Information and Communication Technologies; EU)
- Politeknik Seberang Perai (Permatang Pauh, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia)
- Poll/Select Protocol (Unisys)
- Polysaccharide Peptide
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a rare move, Sony has launched an extended warranty plan for PlayStation and PlayStation Portable owners.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] PLATO LEARNING Achieve now with Sony PlayStation Portable, education gaming Hardware/software, Starting at $725, quantity pricing available PLATO's education gaming software is now being offered for Sony's PlayStation Portable, a handheld entertainment system.
99 Paperback GV1469 This manual explains how to play games and UMD movies on Sony's PlayStation Portable gaming system, connect the PlayStation Portable to a personal computer or WLAN, organize audio and image files, and navigate the web.
On Thursday, Sony sharply cut its group profit forecasts for fiscal 2006, citing large costs from recalls of its faulty lithium-ion batteries, a price cut in Japan for its PlayStation 3 game console and lower-than-projected sales of its PlayStation Portable game machine.
Instead of cozying up with a good book, PlayStation Portable owners get a chance to dive into ``Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel,'' an intriguing take on the concept of the comic book.
Portable Gaming Update By Josh Taylor It's been about a year since we first looked at Sony's then brand-new PlayStation Portable (PSP), and while we were impressed with the gadget's gaming ability, we were waiting to see how the game's promise as a fully functional multimedia center would play out.