This does not mean the first sergeant and the platoon sergeant cannot or should not address the company or platoon.
What does PLTSGT stand for?
PLTSGT stands for Platoon Sergeant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Plan for Long-Range Technical Requirements
- Polskie Lekarskie Towarzystwo Radiologiczne (Polish: Polish Medical Radiological Society)
- Posterior Lamellar Tarsal Rotation (trachoma)
- Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary (Berkeley, CA)
- Parts Life Tracking System
- Personal, Learning and Thinking Skills
- Physical Layer Test System (Agilent Technologies; Santa Clara, CA)
- Position Location Test System (Spirent Communications)
- Precision Laser Tracking System (US NASA)
- Production Line Tool Set
- Post-Lens Tear Thickness (eyes)
- Prince Lyric Transcription Team
- Patrol Leader Training Unit (South African Scout Association)
- Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Uap (Indonesian: Electric Steam Power Plant)
- Pusat Listrik Tenaga Uap (Indonesian: Central Steam Power; Bandung Institute of Technology Network)
- Periodic Linear Time-Variant
- Project Lead the Way
- Private Logistics Trading Exchange (software; trademark of Freightgate)
- Belo Horizonte /Belo Horizon, Minas Gerais, Brazil Confins/Pampulha (Airport Code)
- Pacific Lutheran University
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] On 6 January 2010 at Warner Barracks in Bamberg, Germany, a platoon sergeant and an assistant operations officer received assignments as the initial first sergeant and commander of the newest company in the U.
I have been Staff Sergeant Russell's platoon sergeant for more than two years and have served with him for nearly four years and through two combat deployments.
Knowing how important it is to hunt hard during the rut, I convinced my platoon sergeant to cut me loose early from our monthly drill on Nov.
Sgt Roberts, Platoon Sergeant of 2 Platoon A Company 1st Battalion, said: "I am very proud to be here.