revs up production of platelets so that people with ITP can maintain their platelet counts close to the normal range.
What does PLT stand for?
PLT stands for Platelets
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLT
We have 113 other meanings of PLT in our Acronym Attic
- Payload Type
- Peer Leadership Team
- Pen-Based Learning Technologies (International Workshop)
- Persistent Lookup Table (computing)
- Photonic Laser Thruster (space technology)
- Photonic Layer Technologies (Sprint)
- Planning and Liaison Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
src] in human platelets independently of integrin alpha-IIb-[beta.
The Working Group under Japan's Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW), has made the decision to move to universal pre-storage leukocyte (white blood cell) filtration for all blood transfusion platelets as soon as possible.