2011) did not support the use of autologous platelet-rich fibrin matrix in the treatment of rotator cuff injury.
What does PRFM stand for?
PRFM stands for Platelet-Rich Fibrin Matrix
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRFM
- Partial Fog (METAR code)
- Pseudo-Random Function Generator
- Path Remote Failure Indication (Cisco)
- Private Residential Fixed Investment (St. Louis, MO)
- Puerto Rican Family Institute, Inc. (New York, NY)
- passive Radio Frequency Identification
- Parameterized Race Free Java
- Postgraduate Research Forum on Linguistics
- Preston Ridlehuber Football League (fantasy football)
- Parametrized Reaction Field Multipoles (molecular biology)
- Premature Rupture of Fetal Membranes
- Pressure Reducing Foam Mattress
- Punk Rock Flea Market
- Parks and Recreation Federation of Ontario (now Parks and Recreation Ontario; Canada)
- Parks Research Forum of Ontario (Canada)
- Piedmont Recreational Facilities Organization (Piedmont, CA)
- Principal Rural Fire Officer (New Zealand)
- Peak Rate of Force Production
- Performance Related Fee Payment (England and Wales Cricket Board; UK)
- Public Request for Proposal (procurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TAMPA -- The use of an autologous platelet-rich fibrin matrix appears to safely and conveniently accelerate the healing of diabetic foot ulcers, Christine Gosch, D.