The advanced biologic therapies reviewed in this study included bilayered living skin substitute (Apligraf), recombinant human platelet-derived growth factor (becaplermin [Regranex]), and platelet releasate (Procuren).
What does PDFG stand for?
PDFG stands for Platelet-Derived Growth Factor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDFG
We have 1 other meaning of PDFG in our Acronym Attic
- Partial Decision-Feedback Decoding
- Physical Data Flow Diagram (computer system analysis)
- Precise Digital Frequency Detector
- Pulsed Doppler Frequency Diversity
- Pattern-Dependent Decision Feedback Equalizer
- Preliminary Draft Final Environmental Impact Statement
- Philippines Defense Forces Forum
- Proton Density Fat Fraction (tissue fat concentration)
- Praseodymium Doped Floride-Based Fiber Amplifier
- Personal Digital Field Guide
- Prayer Deliverance Full Gospel Church (Fort Worth, TX)
- Probabilistic Data-Flow Graph
- Process Development Focus Group
- Projet de Developpement Forestier du Gabon (French)
- Passenger Demand Forecasting Handbook (rail passenger demand modeling)
- Pailig Development Foundation, Inc.
- Participating Depository Financial Institution
- Potentially Degraded Frame Indication (3GPP)
- Precision Digital Forensics, Inc. (Stafford, VA)
- Probability of Detected Fault Isolation
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, other hypoxia-inducible genes, including BCL-2 binding protein Nip3, EGLN1, hypoxia-inducible gene 1 (HIG1), prolyl-4 hydroxylase, and cyclin G2, and growth factors, such as platelet-derived growth factor BB and vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), are up-regulated by Ni(II) in an HIF-dependent manner (Kuwabara et al.
These cytokines include platelet-derived growth factor, transforming growth factor B1, platelet-derived epidermal growth factor, platelet-derived angiogenesis factor platelet factor 4, and platelet-activating factor.
; decreased platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF); decreased basic fibroblast growth factor (b-FGF); increased keratan sulfate; increased stromelysin; increased ratio of stromelysin to tissue inhibitor of metalloproteases (TIMP); increased osteocalcin; increased alkaline phosphatase; increased cAMP responsive to hormone challenge; increased urokinase plasminogen activator; increased cartilage oligomeric matrix protein; and increased collagenase.
Heterogeneity in storage pool deficiency: studies on granule-bound substances in 18 patients including variants deficient in [Alpha]-granules, platelet factor 4, [Beta]-thromboglobulin, and platelet-derived growth factor.
It is a topical gel that contains a genetically engineered, platelet-derived growth factor.