Platelet reactivity units (PRU), an index of platelet inhibition to clopidogrel, were measured by the VerifyNow P2Y12 test.
What does PRU stand for?
PRU stands for Platelet Reactivity Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRU
We have 58 other meanings of PRU in our Acronym Attic
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Unit (Kennedy Krieger Institute)
- Peripheral Resistance Unit
- Personal Recording Unit
- Personnel Readiness Unit
- Photo-Reconnaissance Unit
- Photographic Reconnaissance Unit
- Photosynthesis Research Unit
- Plant Research Unit
- Plastics Recycling Update
- Plate Recognition Unit