What does PF4V1 stand for?
PF4V1 stands for Platelet Factor 4 Variant 1 (gene)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Platform Fiber Optic Interface Unit
- Peak Force/Weight Ratio
- Positive Factor 1
- Proteolytic Fragment 1
- Prothrombin Fragment 1
- Private Finance 2 (UK)
- Platelet Factor 3
- Platelet Factor 3 Availability Clotting Test
- Plasma Factor 4 (neurosurgery)
- Platelet Factor Four (molecular biology)