One typical marker of mural cells is platelet derived growth factor receptor Beta (PDGFR-Beta).
What does PDGFR stand for?
PDGFR stands for Platelet Derived Growth Factor Receptor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of PDGFR in our Acronym Attic
- Partido Democratico Guinea Ecuatorial (Spanish: Equatorial Guinea Democratic Party)
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor
- Power and Data Grapple Fixture
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor Chain A
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor-B
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor and its Receptor
- Platelet Derived Growth Factor Alpha
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor, Beta Polypeptide
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor C
- Platelet Derived Growth Factor D
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor Receptor Alpha (polypeptide)
- Platelet-Derived Growth Factor Receptor, Beta
- Platelet Derived Growth Factor Receptor-Like (Antibodies)
- Participatory Development and Good Governance
- Persatuan Dokter Gigi Indonesia
- PharmaNet Development Group, Inc.
- Planned Development-General Industry (zoning; Loudon, VA)
- Platelet Derived Growth Inhibitor (biochemistry)
- Printing and Digital Graphic Imaging Technology (Ferris State University; Big Rapids, MI)
- Peabody Developmental Gross Motor Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
platelet derived growth factor receptor protein which preferentially binds to the AA homodimer and AB heterodimer forms of platelet derived growth factor and also binds the BB homodimer at high affinity, is described.