There are significant growth opportunities for both surgeons and manufacturers of plastic surgery products.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Plastic Surgery Products (trade magazine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Security Professional (American Society for Industrial Security)
- Physician Sponsor Plan
- Physician Sponsor Program
- Pierced Steel Planking
- PL/SQL Server Pages (Oracle)
- Planet Soft Pages
- Planning & Scheduling Professional
- Planning Scheme Policy (Australia)
- Plasma Separation Process
- Plasma Spraying (welding)
- Playstation Plus
- PlayStation Portable (Sony)
- Pneumatic Supply Pressure
- Point of Sale Processor
- Point Singularity Projector (Andromeda TV series)
- Pointed Soft Point
- Pointed Soft Point (bullet)
- Polícia de Segurança Pública (Portugal)
- Policy Support Programme (Information and Communication Technologies; EU)
- Politeknik Seberang Perai (Permatang Pauh, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Skin Renu's division includes insect bites/bee sting, radiation/laser, and plastic surgery products.
The move marks Mentor's next step in its evolution of being a full customer service provider of high-quality plastic surgery products and consultation services that help physicians realize their financial goals.
Gore and Implantech are excited about the opportunity to work together to provide surgeons with superior service, technical assistance and the world's leading plastic surgery products for patients.