What does POLED stand for?
POLED stands for Plastic Organic Light Emitting Diode
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Petroleum, Oil, & Lubricants Capabilities Report
- POL (Proudman Oceanographic Laboratory) Coastal Ocean Modelling System
- Promoters of Liberian and Canadian Relationship Inc.
- Society for the Policing of Cyberspace (British Collumbia, Canada)
- Polisi Daerah (Indonesian national police)
- Polarization and Directionality of Earth Reflectances
- Parieto-Occipital Lobe Epilepsy
- Point of Last Environment
- Project Oriented Learning Environment (Switzerland)
- Purdue Organization for Labor Equality (West Lafayette, IN)
- Polar Earth Observing Network
- Polar Exchange at the Sea Surface
- Prospective Outlook on Long-Term Energy Systems
- Pole Structure Analysis and Rendering (Pondera Engineers)
- Polar Experiment
- Policy Expert
- Points of Light Foundation
- Pillar of Love Fellowship Church (Summit-Argo, IL)
- Polizia Ferroviaria (Italian police corps)
- Polymerase Gamma