What does PfNBP1 stand for?
PfNBP1 stands for Plasmodium Falciparum Normocyte Binding Protein 1
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pentecostal Fellowship of North America (est. 1948)
- Percutaneous Fine-Needle Aspiration (biopsy)
- Perfluorononanoic Acid
- Pour Feliciter Nouvel An (French: Happy New Year)
- Proximal Femoral Nail Anti-Rotation (fracture treatment)
- Public Facilities Needs Assessment (various locations; city planning)
- Pulsed Fast-Neutron Analysis
- Percutaneous Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Prizes For No Apparent Reason
- Percutaneous Fine-Needle Biopsies
- Por Fin Nuestra Casa (housing company; El Paso, TX)
- Psychiatric Foundation of Northern California (est. 1993)
- Parent Finders National Capital Region (Ottawa)
- Pagan Federation North East (UK)
- Pyrenean Fanciers of the Northeast
- Percutaneous Fine-Needle Ethanol Injection
- Public Foundation for National and Ethnic Minorities
- Petite Fleur Nursing Home (Sayville, NY)
- Prescription for Nutritional Healing (Phyllis A. Balch book)
- Personal Financial Network, Inc.