In addition, the following devices were introduced in form of posters: Vibrating Sample Magnetometer (VSM), Freeze Drying, Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD), Animal Spectrometer, Deep Reactive Ion Etching and Deep Silicon Etching, Electrospinning, Pulse Electrical Explosion (PEE), Producer of PNC and FMI Metallic Nano Colloids, and High Pressure.
What does PECVD stand for?
PECVD stands for Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pitch Electronic Control Unit (avionics)
- Portable Exothermic Cutting Unit (rescue and damage equipment)
- Postal Employees' Credit Union (Memphis, TN)
- Princeton Employees Credit Union (Ohio)
- Privatwirtschaftlicher Energie Contracting Unternehmen (German: Association of Private Economic Energy Contracting Companies)
- Public Employees Credit Union (various locations)
- Protestant Episcopal Church in the USA
- Protestant Episcopal Church of the United States of America
- Profit Earning Capacity Value
- Piedmont Environmental Council of Virgina
- Prince Edward County Winegrowers Association (Prince Edward Island; Canada; winemakers organization)
- Parole Eligibility Date (UK criminal system)
- Paroxysmal Exercise-Induced Dystonia
- Parti de l'Environnement et du Développement (French: Environment and Development Party, Morocco)
- Path-Equivalence Detector
- Payload Element Developer (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These coatings are deposited using a low temperature (< 250 [degrees] C) plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition process, so the underlying substrate material is not affected.
A '3D' PROCESS Airco developed a "QLF" process for plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition, which differs from the commercial sputtering and electron-beam evaporation processes in the important respect that it is not a line-of-sight process and therefore can coat 3D objects such as rigid containers.