Clinical signs of normal plasma volume expansion during pregnancy.
What does PVX stand for?
PVX stands for Plasma Volume Expansion
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PVX
- Planned Value for Work Accomplished (finance)
- Passaic Valley Water Commission
- Porcine Von Willebrand Factor (platelet experimentation)
- Pursuing Victory With Honor
- Periventricular White Matter area/disease (brain disorder)
- Prairie View Watchcare Ministry (Prairie View, TX)
- Pajaro Valley Water Management Agency
- Planned Value of Work Scheduled
- Pacific Video West Teleproductions (Irvine, CA)
- PIPE (Public Internet Peering Exchange) VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Exchange (Australia)
- Potato Virus X
- Potato Virus Y
- Presion Venosa Yugular (Spanish: Jugular Venous Pressure )
- potato virus Y ordinary strain
- Prairie Village Yacht Club (Kansas)
- Potato Virus Y Necrotic
- Potomac Valley Youth Orchestra (Potomac, Md)
- Paper Valley Youth Soccer Club (Neenah, WI)
- Positive Vibrations Youth Steel Orchestra (Maryland)
- Painesville, Ohio (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This approach was extended by a number of studies suggesting that plasma volume expansion with colloids against a marker of cardiac performance (usually stroke volume) appeared to decrease perioperative morbidity.
Current treatment options for HELLP syndrome include administration of plasma volume expansion, thrombolytic agents, immunosuppressive agents, and exchange plasmapheresis.