Our three-year and $30 million investment in our Oak Ridge, Tennessee-based Plasma Separation Process ("PSP") was intended to help diversify our product offerings.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Plasma Separation Process
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Philips Speech Processing (various locations)
- Photostimulable Phosphor (imaging)
- Physical Security Professional (American Society for Industrial Security)
- Physician Sponsor Plan
- Physician Sponsor Program
- Pierced Steel Planking
- PL/SQL Server Pages (Oracle)
- Planet Soft Pages
- Planning & Scheduling Professional
- Planning Scheme Policy (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This agreement was prompted by Theragenics' April announcement that it had successfully operated the Plasma Separation Process ("PSP") at its Oak Ridge, Tennessee, facility.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 1, 2002 Theragenics(TM) Announces Availability of Stable Isotopes for Commercial Applications Theragenics Corporation(R) (NYSE: TGX), the Atlanta-based cancer treatment producer, today announced that it has successfully operated the Plasma Separation Process ("PSP") at its Oak Ridge, Tennessee facility.