Antibodies to the estrogen receptor-[alpha] modulate prolactin release from rat pituitary tumor cells through plasma membrane estrogen receptors.
What does pmER stand for?
pmER stands for Plasma Membrane Estrogen Receptor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of pmER
- Pesticide Management Education Program
- Plasma Membranes Enriched Particles (biochemical physics)
- Position of the Maximum Energy Peak (electrographic recording datum)
- Pumping Mean Effective Pressure (engine cylinder combustion analysis)
- Presidential Middle East Preparedness Committee (Philippines)
- Program on the Medical Encounter and Palliative Care (Durham, NC)
- Peak-to-Mean Envelope Power Ratio
- Program Manager Expeditionary Power Systems
- Philosophy of Music Education Review
- Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (International Federation of Red Cross and Red Cresecent Socities)
- Policia Militar do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Philip Morris External Research Program (est. 2000)
- Committee on Physical, Mathematical and Engineering Sciences
- Performance Monitoring Equipment/System
- Pine Meadow Elementary School
- Planning Monitoring and Evaluation System
- Port Moody Ecological Society
- Prakruti Mitra Environment Society
- Political, Military, Economic, Social, Infrastructure, and Information
- Political, Military, Economic, Social, Infrastructure, Information, Physical Environment, and Time (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Plasma membrane estrogen receptors exist and functions as dimmers.
Plasma membrane estrogen receptor mediates neuroprotection against [beta]-amyloid toxicity through activation of Raf-1/MEK/ERK cascade in septal-derived cholinergic SN56 cells.