Offers leading plasma source technologies including Plasma Enhanced Reactive Ion Etch (PERIE), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) and M0RI(TM) within a unique single chamber package of high performance combined with low footprint and costs.
What does PERIE stand for?
PERIE stands for Plasma Enhanced Reactive Ion Etch
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pea Ridge National Military Park (US National Park Service)
- Pharmaceutical Education & Research Institute
- Philippine Eye Research Institute
- Physical Education and Recreation Instructor
- Political Economy Research Institute
- Public Employees Retirement Inc.
- Public Entity Risk Institute
- Around (Prefix)
- Psychiatric Epidemiology Research Interview Demoralization Scale
- Period (US DoD)
- Perspective Image Generation and Exploitation
- Project Earth Risk Identification Lifeline (computer game)
- Phonetic Experimental Research at the Institute of Linguistics, University of Stockholm (Sweden)
- Penalty Enforcement by Registration of Infringement Notice (Australia)
- Pedagogical and Educational Research Information Network for Europe (European Union)
- Personnel Information System
- Periodic Intelligence
- Periodic Intelligence Report
- Periodic Intelligence Summary