Included among them is a glimpse at what's new from ARS' Floral and Nursery Plant Research Unit in Beltsville, Maryland.
What does PRU stand for?
PRU stands for Plant Research Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRU
We have 58 other meanings of PRU in our Acronym Attic
- Passavant Roediger Umvelttechnik GmbH
- Patient Referral Unit (psychiatric)
- Pay Research Unit (United Kingdom)
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Unit (Kennedy Krieger Institute)
- Peripheral Resistance Unit
- Personal Recording Unit
- Personnel Readiness Unit
- Photo-Reconnaissance Unit
- Photographic Reconnaissance Unit
- Photosynthesis Research Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Arboretum and its Floral and Nursery Plant Research Unit at Beltsville, Maryland, are so important.
Radin, an Agricultural Research Service plant physiologist formerly located in the Cotton Physiology/Genetics and Host Plant Research Unit in Phoenix, Arizona.