Dunkle, deputy administrator of plant protection and quarantine with the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, a part of USDA's marketing and regulatory programs mission area.
What does PPQ stand for?
PPQ stands for Plant Protection and Quarantine (USDA subsidiary)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPQ
We have 32 other meanings of PPQ in our Acronym Attic
- Per Patient Per Year
- Partido Patria Querida (Spanish: Beloved Fatherland Party; Paraguay)
- Partners Promoting Quality (statewide health care coalitions in Indiana a)
- Parts per Quadrillion
- Parts per Quarter Note (digital music)
- Past Paper Question
- Past Performance Questionnaire
- Perfect Paper Quality (grading system)
- Pigmentos y Productos Quimicos (Spanish: Pigments and Chemical Products; Mexico)
- Pirate Party Quest
- Polite Persistent Questioning (alt.folklore.urban newsgroup)
- Pre Purchase Questionnaire (UK)
- Pre-Production Qualification
- Premium Paper Quality (collectors)
- Pretty Personal Question (clothing label)
- Primary Packaging Quantity (various nations)
- Priority Packet Queue(ing)
- Product and Process Qualification
- Product Performance Qualification
- Proposed Project Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Wayne Burnett, import specialist with the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service's Plant Protection and Quarantine Division, the risk of having valuable shipments rejected by customs because of insect infestations "stimulates people offshore to increase their pesticide use.
Department of Agriculture (USDA), Animal and Plant Health and Inspection Services (APHIS), Plant Protection and Quarantine (PPQ) program.