Janis plant monitoring system was chosen for effectively leveraging the power of IoT in a practical, personal and fun way.
What does PMS stand for?
PMS stands for Plant Monitoring System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PMS
We have 471 other meanings of PMS in our Acronym Attic
- Pines Middle School (Pembroke Pines, FL)
- Pines Montessori School (Kingwood, TX, USA)
- Pipeline Management System
- Piping Material Specification (engineering)
- Pissy Mood Syndrome
- Pittsford Middle School (Pittsford, NY)
- Plainfield Middle School
- Planned Maintenance Schedule/Systems
- Planned Maintenance System/Subsystem
- Plant Management System
- Plantation Middle School (Plantation, Florida)
- Platform Management System
- Plaza Middle School
- Please Make It Stop
- Poe Middle School
- Pollard Middle School (Needham, MA)
- Pollicita Middle School (Daly City, CA)
- Pollution Monitoring Satellite
- Polymethysilane (polymer)
- Pontifical Mission Societies (Catholic association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The central plant monitoring system at the facility was designed and implemented by utiliVisor.
The manufacture and installation of all submersible plants such as Repeaters, OADM Branching Units and Cables, the Power Feeding Equipment and submersible plant monitoring system will be implemented by NEC.
System reliability and application accuracy have been increased with state-of-the-art logic controls and flow monitors, fully online and easily integrated with plant monitoring systems.
Contract notice: And the creation and implementation of transport, installation of it equipment for the operation of the joint undertaking contract of sale integrated plant management, plant monitoring system.
Software will include Data Systems & Solutions SAIPMS(TM) Plant Monitoring System Scan, Log and Alarm package as well as the plant specific computer based nuclear applications, to record, track and maintain plant parameters during commercial operation of the plant, thus ensuring safe operation and helping to maximize uptime.
Modules of 3, 15, and 30 amps support digital communication with plant monitoring systems via the installation of a Mini-Panel.
More than 500 units of GP's own proprietary plant monitoring system, EtaPRO[TM], have been installed in over 25 countries, including 10 units recently installed in the Asia Pacific region.