Tenders are invited for Isolation of Mutations in Rice Genes Using TILLING (Technical Service Fluorescence Microscope Supply, Installation, Commissioning & Testing of Walk-in-Freezer Liquid Nitrogen Plant with Accessories High Resolution FT-IR System Protein Purification Systems Phosphor Imager with Accessories Upright Fluorescence Microscope, Spectral Confocal Microscope Advabced motorized inverted microsocope High Resolution Mass Spectrometer System High Sensitivity CD Spectropolarimeter System High through real time pcr system High speed centrifuges Floor model ultra centrifuge Arabidopsis plant growth chamber Zebra Fish imaging and tracking system High contrnt screeening system High throughput snp genotyping and gene exression system.
What does PGC stand for?
PGC stands for Plant Growth Chamber
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PGC
We have 160 other meanings of PGC in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Game Commission
- Persian Gulf Command (est. 1943)
- Petersburg, West Virginia (airport code)
- PhilGaming.community (gaming portal/club; Philippines)
- Philippine Gaming Community
- Plan General de Contabilidad (Spanish)
- Plan Général de Coordination (French: General Coordination Plan)
- Planet Game Cube (website)
- Planned Giving Council (various organizations)
- Plant Genome Center (Japan)
- Plantation Golf Club (various locations)
- Playwrights Guild of Canada (formerly Playwrights Union of Canada)
- Point Guard College (Sugar Land, TX)
- Policia General de Trafico (Spanish: General Traffic Police)
- Policy Guidance Council
- Poplar Golf Course (San Mateo, CA)
- Port Group Controller (Telabs)
- Post Graduate Certificate
- Postgraduate Conference
- Potassium Gold Cyanide
Samples in periodicals archive:
The All-Bright 315W Greenbeams[R] is a supplemental lighting system for single-tier plant growth chambers that is up to 70 percent more energy efficient than existing fluorescent lighting.
According to Anderson, the University of Wisconsin was active in producing plant growth chambers for shuttle experiments.
In particular, these engineers design the systems that provide environmental control for these facilities, including ventilation systems and equipment that heats, cools, lights, reduces harmful emissions, and controls conditions in and around specialized agricultural facilities, such as plant growth chambers, bioprocessing laboratories, commercial greenhouses, animal production facilities, cotton gins, grain elevators, and food processing plants.