What does PDRD stand for?
PDRD stands for Plant Directed Research and Development (US Department of Energy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDRD
We have 3 other meanings of PDRD in our Acronym Attic
- Personnel Dispatch and Reception Centre (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Piedmont Dispute Resolution Center (Virginia)
- Professional Development Resource Center (Enterprise Ohio Network, Kirtland, OH)
- Program/POM Development Review Committee
- Provincial Development and Reform Commission (China)
- Post-Determination Refugee Claimants in Canada
- Philippine Dispute Resolution Center, Inc.
- Parkinson's Disease and Related Disorders
- Partial Differential REM (Rapid Eye Movement) Deprivation
- Pernod Ricard
- Procurement Data Requirements Document (Boeing)
- Product Delivery Record Discrepancy
- Program Definition and Requirements Document
- Peak District Rural Deprivation Forum
- Peak District Rural Development Partnership (UK)
- Pdr1p/Pdr3p-Response Element
- People's Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (former official name of Ethiopia)
- Permanent Demand Reduction Efforts (New York State Energy Research and Development Authority)
- Planning, Design and Research Engineers, Inc. (Nashville, TN)
- Policy Development, Research and Evaluation (Manitoba, Canada)