Today the most challenging vacancies are in delivery-based roles including reservoir, piping and process engineering, construction managers, Plant Design Management System (PDMS) piping designers and senior instrument engineers.
What does PDMS stand for?
PDMS stands for Plant Design Management System
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PDMS
We have 33 other meanings of PDMS in our Acronym Attic
- Paul D. Merica Research Laboratory
- Peak District Mountain Rescue Organisation (UK)
- Palm Desert Middle School (California)
- Patient Data Management System
- Payload Data Management System
- Peabody Developmental Motor Scale
- Penticton and District Multicultural Society (Penticton, British Columbia, Canada)
- Permanent Downhole Monitoring System (well production)
- Pesticide Document Management System
- Pharmaceutical Development & Manufacturing Sciences
- Plasma Desorption Mass Spectrometry
- Point-Defense Missile System
- Poly Dimethyl Sulfate
- Polydimethylsiloxane (chemistry)
- Power Distribution and Management System
- Production Data Management System (various companies)
- Program Data and Management System
- Program Development & Maintenance System
- Project Data Management System
- Peabody Developmental Gross Motor Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
AVEVA's Plant Design Management System (PDMS) is the most popular 3D design system using 'data centric' technology for managing projects.
AVEVA Group plc has announced that ITT Technical Institute has licensed its VANTAGE(R) Plant Design Management System (PDMS) for use in a continuing education seminar for Computer Drafting and Design students at the South Houston campus.
AVEVA, one of the world's fastest-growing engineering IT solutions and services provider has unveiled a radical new release of its flagship product: Plant Design Management System (PDMS).