By updating the plant control system and replacing ageing components, Star has also improved energy efficiency and reduced running costs for apetito.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Plant Control System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Pitchers' Caught Stealing (baseball; times a pitcher initiates a caught stealing)
- Pittard Campus School (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Pittsylvania County Schools (Pittsylvania County, Virginia)
- Placed on the Calendar in the Senate (bill status)
- Placement Coordination Services (Community Care Access Centers; Ontario, Canada)
- Plainville Choral Society (Connecticut)
- Planar Circularly Symmetric
- Planning and Control System
- Planning Control Sheet
- Planning, Coordination and Support (National Preparedness Guidance)
- Plasma Control System
- Plastic Card Solutions (various locations)
- Plastic Clad Silica (fiber)
- Platteville Cab Service (Wisconsin)
- Plaza Computer System
- Plumstead Christian School (Plumsteadville, PA)
- Pointing Control Subsystem
- Pointing Control System
- Polish Cardiac Society (est. 1954)
- Political Cartoon Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company has developed an ultra performance plant control system (the "UPPC system"), a proprietary hardware system integrated with computer software based on five patents which the Weldtech Group owns.
The line is integrated into the EpcNT plant control system and can be monitored remotely by modem.
The delivery consists of a preheater rotary kiln lime plant, including process and equipment design, plant control system and project management.
The contracts will see KHI conduct engineering studies to identify environmental improvements, upgrade plant control systems and improve plant operations on three oil refineries and two aluminium smelters.
Location : Shuwaikh Details : Kuwait's Ministry of Electricity and Water has ordered desalination plant control systems from Yokogawa Electric Corporation to replace the control systems for the boilers, distillation units, and auxiliary facilities at the Shuwaikh Seawater Desalination Plant.