Planning for growth may include planning for more sales floor space, more warehouse space or more plant and equipment for production.
What does PFG stand for?
PFG stands for Planning for Growth
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFG
We have 68 other meanings of PFG in our Acronym Attic
- Partners for Growth (various organizations)
- Party for Future Generations (political party; Japan)
- Pasty Faced Geek
- Patrol Frigate, Guided Missile
- Pension Fund Governance
- Performance Fishing Gear (Columbia sportwear line)
- Performance Food Group (Richmond, VA)
- Pinnacle Financial Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
With enrollment up almost 10% over the last three years and with related demands for classroom, research and housing space, planning for growth has become a major focus for campus leaders.