Operations-related trainings that are specific to the FM industry such as computer aided FM (CAFM), managing planned preventive maintenance (PPMs), issuing work orders are mandatory for operations and support staff for excellent contract execution.
What does PPM stand for?
PPM stands for Planned Preventive Maintenance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PPM
We have 379 other meanings of PPM in our Acronym Attic
- Personnel Policy Manual (various organizations)
- Pervasive Performance Management
- Peter, Paul, & Mary
- Physician Practice Management
- Piecewise Parabolic Method
- Pilot Performance Measurement
- Pilot Production Model
- PIM PAM Management
- Planar Periodic Metallization
- Planning and Performance Management (various organizations)
- Plans Preparation Manual (various locations)
- Plate Pressing Machine
- Please Please Me (Beatles album)
- Point Projection Microscope
- Points per Match (various sports)
- Points Per Minute
- Policy & Procedure Manual
- Pollution and Process Monitoring Ltd (UK)
- Pollution Prevention Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet it is hard to consider it a negative factor a this is a seasonal decline due to planned preventive maintenance.
Regular Preventive Maintenance Performance An important aspect of planned preventive maintenance is the participation and commitment of the users.
Thus corrective maintenance correspond to discretionary maintenance where is possible to make rearrangements and modifications of construction, current functional maintenance, functional preventive maintenance and planned preventive maintenance correspond to proactive maintenance with scheduled operations.
Regular, planned preventive maintenance for equipment reduces the need for inspections and failures (breakdowns).