We'll continue to make sure our clients can count on Planned Parenthood health centers for breast and cervical cancer screenings, HIV tests, birth control and other essential health screenings as permissible," said Sarah Wheat, the interim co-CEO of Planned Parenthood of the Texas Capital Region.
What does PPTCR stand for?
PPTCR stands for Planned Parenthood of the Texas Capital Region
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd. (Malay: Shield Petroleum Technology, Ltd.)
- Pounds Per Thousand Barrels (oil & gas industry)
- Pacific Pain Treatment Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Polymetric Positive Temperature Coefficient
- Potomac Pedalers Touring Club (Washington, DC)
- Premium Personal Trainer Club (Germany)
- Preparing Personal Taxation Computations
- Prospect Park Track Club (Brooklyn, NY)
- Primary Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty
- Programme Planning and Technical Cooperation Division (UN)
- Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission (HIV program, India)
- Persatuan Penduduk Taman Desaminium (tenant organization; Malaysia)
- Persatuan Perkhidmatan Tadbir Dan Diplomatik (Malay: Administrative and Diplomatic Service Association)
- Postpartum Thyroid Dysfunction
- Pays Pauvre Très Endetté (French: Heavily Indebted Poor Country)
- Person, Place, Time, Event (determining patient level of consciousness)
- Pre-Production Test Environment (software testing)
- Prototype Page Table Entry (Microsoft Windows feature)
- Philippine Printing Technical Foundation, Inc. (Manila, Philippines)
- Physicians Protective Trust Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Planned Parenthood of the Texas Capital Region co-CEO Sarah Wheat said Everett's statement "reflects a lack of understanding of how the health care system works, particularly in Texas where there are so many uninsured women.
Sarah Wheat, the interim co-CEO of Planned Parenthood of the Texas Capital Region, said her office was "tearing up" over the news.
Scott Spear, the director of Planned Parenthood of the Texas Capital Region.