The findings were made possible by a first-of-its-kind telescope imaging system that allowed the astronomers to pick out the planets amidst the bright glare of their parent star and measure their spectra-the rainbows of light that reveal the chemical signatures of planetary atmospheres.
What does PATM stand for?
PATM stands for Planetary Atmospheres
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PATM
We have 1 other meaning of PATM in our Acronym Attic
- Positive Attitude Towards Learning
- Principals as Technology Leaders (North Carolina)
- Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Lending Library (disability assistance devices)
- Philippine Association of Teachers of Library Science (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Party at the Moontower (band)
- Passenger Air Transport Movement (limit)
- Pay Attention to Me
- People Allergic to Me
- Performance-Based Air Traffic Management
- Philadelphia Area Transit Map (Philadelphia, PA)
- Patent and Trade Mark Group (UK)
- Powder Actuated Tool Manufacturers' Institute, Inc
- Professional Association Thai Massage Instructors
- Profit After Tax and Minority Interests
- Power and Timing Modeling Optimization and Simulation
- PHARE Aeronautical Telecommunications Network PHARE (Programme for Harmonized ATM (Air Traffic Management) Research in Eurocontrol) Aeronautical Telecommunications Network (European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation)
- Port Access Telephone Number (telecommunications)
- Protected Areas Thematic Network (Inter-American Biodiversity Information Network)
- Public Authority Transport Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Levenson holds a degree in physics and writes prolifically about everything from fictional works to radiative-convective models of planetary atmospheres.
Hazza Bani Malek, a major in mechatronics at the Higher Colleges of Technology in Ras Al Khaimah, will work with a group updating facility automation in the Electric Arc Shock Tube facility, which simulates the high enthalpy (heat) environment encountered by spacecraft entering planetary atmospheres.
9789812839121 Vortex dynamics, statistical mechanics, and planetary atmospheres.
His work has spanned the aerospace flight spectrum from the analysis of conventional jet engines to entry into planetary atmospheres at hypervelocity speeds.