In plane strain compression tests, prismatic specimens (having thickness, B = 2 mm and width, W = 24 mm) were used under a die having breadth, b = 3.
What does PSCT stand for?
PSCT stands for Plane Strain Compression Test (engineering test)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSCT
We have 22 other meanings of PSCT in our Acronym Attic
- Public Safety Civil Service Commission
- Public Service Commission of South Carolina
- Puget Sound Concrete Specification Council
- Puget Sound Council of Senior Citizens
- Private Satellite Communications System and Services
- Pui Shing Catholic Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (Chandigarh, India)
- Pennsylvania Society for Clinical Social Work
- Park Slope Christian Tabernacle
- Peripheral Stem Cell Transplantation
- Polymer Stabilized Cholesteric Textured
- Port Side Container Terminal
- Problem-Solving Communication Training (behavioral science)
- Public Service Company Tax
- Puget Sound Christmas Tree Association (Maple Valley, WA)
- Puget Sound Center for Teaching, Learning and Technology
- Pacific Service Credit Union (California)
- Payment Systems for Credit Unions, Inc.
- Perinatal Special Care Unit
- Phase Shift Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
In plane strain compression: [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (17) And for the simple shear: [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (18) Note that the uniaxial tension is used to simulate the drawing process and plane strain compression test simulates the rolling process.
As for the plane strain compression test, the strain at the loading stage is measured by means of a very accurate strain gauge system fixed on the dies.