Examples: Operational Variance * pump malfunction * staffing issues Health Care Provider Variance * change in physician's plan of treatment * changes in provider practice patterns, level of expertise and experience Patient Variance * refusal to comply with recommendations * unexpected change in status * unavailability for specific procedures Uses of Clinical Pathways * Clinical pathways were created as a clinical standard for high-quality, safe and efficient care for all patients.
What does POT stand for?
POT stands for Plan of Treatment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of POT
We have 69 other meanings of POT in our Acronym Attic
- Penalty Overtime
- Pennsylvania-Ontario Transportation Company
- Percent Off Tariff
- Performance Oriented Training
- Pharmaceutical Optimized Treatment :-)
- Physician Optimized Treatment :-)
- Pickle Onion Tomato
- Plain Old Telephone (service)
- Plan de Ordenamiento Territorial (Spanish: Zoning Plan; various nations)
- Plan of Test