[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "Through this calendar year we have a set plan of tests that we need to run to determine whether we're moving in the right direction," said Denise Gray, GM's director of hybrid energy storage systems.
What does POT stand for?
POT stands for Plan of Test
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of POT
We have 69 other meanings of POT in our Acronym Attic
- Peak of Tension (polygraph testing)
- Penalty Overtime
- Pennsylvania-Ontario Transportation Company
- Percent Off Tariff
- Performance Oriented Training
- Pharmaceutical Optimized Treatment :-)
- Physician Optimized Treatment :-)
- Pickle Onion Tomato
- Plain Old Telephone (service)
- Plan de Ordenamiento Territorial (Spanish: Zoning Plan; various nations)